Cookies enable us to provide certain features without our website and to improve the performance.
A cookie is a file containing information packet that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track web browsers.
There are two main types of cookies: "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
- Persistent cookies consist of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
- Session cookies will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
You can find out more about cookies via the resource www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies on our website
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Opting out and blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- In Firefox (version 16) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- In Chrome (version 23), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of our websites. You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so atwww.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy" and then "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- In Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
This website is owned and operated by WebED. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy,
please contact us email@example.com